How can I get a copy of my criminal history?
Local criminal history information can be obtained by visiting the Clerk of Court’s Office located in the Washington County Courthouse. A computer is available for your use.

To obtain a State of Iowa criminal history record, you must contact the Iowa Division of Criminal Investigation in Des Moines, IA. There is a $13 charge for each surname requested. Forms are available online, at the Clerk of Court’s office, or at our office.Iowa Division of Criminal Investigation Website

Show All Answers

1. Can I get a copy of my driving record?
2. Can I get a copy of my child’s driving record?
3. Why was my name released to the newspaper?
4. Can I make an anonymous report to the Safety Center?
5. How can I get a copy of my criminal history?
6. Does your office release juvenile information?
7. What is the fee to obtain a copy of an accident report?
8. Can I get a copy of an officer's Incident Report?
9. If I have drug information, how do I provide it to an officer?
10. How do I check to see if a person is on the sex offender registry?
11. What is the most common way to detect a methamphetamine lab?
12. What happens if I am involved in a motor vehicle accident?
13. What do I do if I am issued a ticket and I do not agree with the officer or the ticket?